Logical’s websites are professional, unique and engaging. Our cutting edge ideas keep you in direct touch with your customers on any device wherever they are.
The Web is constantly evolving and it can be hard to keep up. Websites built just 3 years ago can already seem outdated. Logical websites are built to adapt to the changes you need to make to stay in front of your competition. Using WordPress as a content management system, you can quickly change imagery and content whenever you need to, and you don’t have to know ANY HTML. You no longer have to wait for your "web guy" to take three weeks to make those updates for you.
Responsive design means one site, any device.
Recent estimates say that 50% of traffic to a website comes from a mobile device. What may look like an amazing site on a 24 inch monitor can look disastrous on a mobile phone, if not completely unreadable. Building a separate mobile site can be just as expensive as building the original site as well as double the cost to maintain both (not to mention having to remind your web guy to remember to make those updates on BOTH sites).
Logical sites are built to respond to the size of the browser and adjust to fit so that text is readable without zooming in and images are sized smaller to speed up loading times. So you have one site, one place to make your own edits, and a pleasant viewing experience by ALL visiting your site. To see what we mean, view this page on your phone and your monitor. Pretty cool.
Functionality of a web application.
Websites are not just an online brochure any more. Your website is a 24-hours-a-day sales and support interface answering questions and selling your products and services. Just because your products aren’t bought through your website using a shopping cart doesn’t mean customers aren’t making the decision to buy, right on your website. Logical sites provide the functionality that delivers your messaging using the right tools like:
- Content Management System (CMS) for editing content, posting press releases, upcoming events, blog articles
- Forums to house a knowledge base for support and place for community discussion
- Maillist Integration to feed your contact database like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and more.
- Social Media Integration with Twitter, Facebook and more so you can communicate with your customers over many platforms
What’s under the hood:
- HTML5/CSS3 for responsive design
- WordPress for a CMS
- SEO optimized code for best search engine result
- Animated home banners for the WOW! factor
- Stock images so you can get that professional look without the professional fees
Logical has you covered.
We can set your website and email up on the best hosting services available and monitor them for you. You can relax worry free knowing that Logical is making sure your website and email are available and functioning.